To facilitate creativity, Trendincite LLC specializes in guided, custom sensory trend excursions designed to engage all five senses, stimulate creativity, and inspire new product ideas. These curated excursions are client driven by theme or market and include visits to unique stores, boutiques, restaurants, and cultural activities in New York City*.
- Carefully researched and curated selection of handpicked locations based on theme or market
- Seamlessly coordinated and executed custom sensory trend excursion
- Personally guided tour and interaction with store owners, chefs, mixologists, and/or docents who offer valuable information and insights
- Thoughtfully planned “Treasure map” with location information and brief description of offerings
- Purposefully detailed worksheets for interdisciplinary and actionable ideas
- Insightfully summarized noteworthy findings
- Optional: a brainstorming session designed to interpret and integrate the information discovered during trend excursion into new product opportunities
- Niche and curated research to address specific needs within the fragrance & flavor industry
- Access to continually new, changing and relevant information for education, entertainment, and inspiration
- Exposure to environments with an element of surprise that foster creativity
- Fuel for proactive new product development for fragrances, flavors, ingredients, textures, applications, technology, packaging, etc.
- Complementary or supplementary resource to support creative teams
- Time saving and resource efficient
- Interactive, educational, and fun
*Sensory trend excursions in other cities are available.
See what clients are saying…
“I had the pleasure of working with Amy to plan an out of town client trend excursion. Amy did a great job communicating with us. Everything was organized, well planned out, on time, and professional. We knew where we were going, who we were meeting and what we were going to be tasting and ordering. It was definitely a nice touch having the store owner/manager talk to our group and also having a designated bartender and waiter at the restaurant for lunch. Overall, the trend excursion was great, and our sales rep and the customers were happy and inspired.”