To facilitate creativity, Trendincite LLC specializes in guided, custom sensory trend excursions designed to engage all five senses, stimulate creativity, and inspire new product ideas. These curated excursions are client driven by theme or market and include visits to unique stores, boutiques, restaurants, and cultural activities in New York City*.
- Carefully researched and curated selection of handpicked locations based on theme or market
- Seamlessly coordinated and executed custom sensory trend excursion
- Personally guided tour and interaction with store owners, chefs, mixologists, and/or docents who offer valuable information and insights
- Thoughtfully planned “Treasure map” with location information and brief description of offerings
- Purposefully detailed worksheets for interdisciplinary and actionable ideas
- Insightfully summarized noteworthy findings
- Optional: a brainstorming session designed to interpret and integrate the information discovered during trend excursion into new product opportunities
- Niche and curated research to address specific needs within the fragrance & flavor industry
- Access to continually new, changing and relevant information for education, entertainment, and inspiration
- Exposure to environments with an element of surprise that foster creativity
- Fuel for proactive new product development for fragrances, flavors, ingredients, textures, applications, technology, packaging, etc.
- Complementary or supplementary resource to support creative teams
- Time saving and resource efficient
- Interactive, educational, and fun
*Sensory trend excursions in other cities are available.
See what clients are saying…
"Amy is on the board of directors for WFFC and I served as President. Our organization would just not be the same without her tireless work! Amy heads up our Communications efforts, which includes managing our newsletter and website. In addition, she is a constant source of fresh ideas for our programs and can always be counted upon to follow through with her promises. Every year she conducts a Trend Excursion for our members so they may keep up with what is new in the marketplace. We are a volunteer professional organization, and if she shows this much dedication to WFFC, I can only imagine how hard she must work for her clients!"